Kennedy Grace Kulas was born 6/8/11 @ 10:10 am. At about 5 days old she was dignosed with CHARGE Syndrome and Dandy Walker Malformation. She is a blessing to our family. We hope you join us on this wonderful road we are taking! "Denstined for Greatness; But pacing myself"
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
ZOO
Little Miss and Joselain at the zoo April 11th, 2012
You have beautiful girls, thank you for sharing them with us!!! I love reading all about Keni's progress and achievements...She is truly a miracle and it is a joy to watch her grow up
Glad you have a new blog. Kennedy is so adorable. I hope things are going well for her:)
ReplyDeleteThank you !
ReplyDeleteYou have beautiful girls, thank you for sharing them with us!!! I love reading all about Keni's progress and achievements...She is truly a miracle and it is a joy to watch her grow up
ReplyDelete