Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Inspiration

Yeah ! Kennedy is 11 months old today! Where has time gone!?!
    
          So, with everything that goes on in our everyday life from Dr.s appts to endless throw-up I have not a chance to have our family photos done! YIKES ! Keni is 11 months old and she has not had her pictures done professionally. I know if she was the "ideal" child I would have had them done right after birth and sometimes I feel bad about that but I also try to remind myself that I have a little more going on than the average bear. So last week I decided to look at a photographer website that I have  been drooling over for months now. While I was on their site I notice she had a giving back section. Under that section she was sharing that she was part of a program called Inspiration Through Art. I checked out the website and saw that it was a program that offered free photo secession's in your area with local photographers for children with life threatening diseases. At first I was thinking am I "in need" of a free service. Since we have brought  our angel in our life expenses have increase a lot with travel , gas , and supplies. I decided yes I think as a family and Kennedy need this. I applied and yesterday got an email that she was expected WE are super excited and can't wait to share them on Keni's blog :)


To all my CHARGEr mom's please fell free to check out the website. In the email they sent me they wanted me to spread the word about their program to other families with what they call "Little Hero's".  They also have volunteers that make or send stuff to your child randomly through out the year.

http://www.inspirationthroughart.org/  or www.facebook.com/dreamdoinspire

No comments:

Post a Comment