Kennedy Grace Kulas was born 6/8/11 @ 10:10 am. At about 5 days old she was dignosed with CHARGE Syndrome and Dandy Walker Malformation. She is a blessing to our family. We hope you join us on this wonderful road we are taking! "Denstined for Greatness; But pacing myself"
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Caring Bridge 08/28/11
Today we decided it would be nice to get out of the house so we took Kennedy to Target ~ Which three months ago would have been know big deal, grab your keys and purse and you would be out the door~ But now more after about 20 mins of packing and making sure you have everything you need from diapers to trach ties and then another 10 mins of loading everything in the car we were on are way ! Once you are in the car the rest of the day really isn't that bad . We spend about a hour in the store but not only do you have to make sure you have the milk and bread you have to make sure that you will not run out of O2 while your in there and that its not getting close to one of Kennedy seven feeds she eats a day .Thank gosh I am already a pretty good planner so figuring that out is not to hard for me. Ken and I got a few looks while we were their but it didn't brother me as much as I thought it would . I felt PROUD~ So kennedy first trip to the store was a lot of work but after a few times I sure it will become 2nd nature!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment