Kennedy Grace Kulas was born 6/8/11 @ 10:10 am. At about 5 days old she was dignosed with CHARGE Syndrome and Dandy Walker Malformation. She is a blessing to our family. We hope you join us on this wonderful road we are taking! "Denstined for Greatness; But pacing myself"
Thursday, July 5, 2012
ENT
Kennedy went and saw ENT on Tuesday and they decided that keni's ears are big enough for her tubes. They will only be putting in the right side since the left has a small canal. I will be getting the date hopefully by next week. Kennedy will not only be getting a tube placed she will also have CT of the temporal bones, MRI of the brain , MRI of the temporal area , ABR (hearing test) and they are going to take a look in her nose to see how it is doing! WoW! just typing that makes me tired I can only imagine what my little miss goes through but I know she is tough , brave and going to go through this just like the other times before with FLYING COLORS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment