Kennedy Grace Kulas was born 6/8/11 @ 10:10 am. At about 5 days old she was dignosed with CHARGE Syndrome and Dandy Walker Malformation. She is a blessing to our family. We hope you join us on this wonderful road we are taking! "Denstined for Greatness; But pacing myself"
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Busy Busy Busy
As always Kennedy is keep us on our toes! Jeremy took her to the after hours MUSC clinic to find out that Kennedy had a right ear infection and upper respiratory infection POOR BABY :( She was waking up with so much crusty sleep in her eyes that she could not open them on her own we had to use a warm wash cloth . I hate seeing keni like that and I am glad to say after an aggressive couple of days of meds she is doing just fine.
Yesterday, I received news that Kennedy's surgery will be on Aug 8th @ 7 a.m. so that means arrival time 5:30 a.m. ~~ Hopefully nothing but good news from the imaging studies that she is having done! ~~ I want everyone to keep Kennedy in their thoughts and prayers for her surgery day . Even through this is not our first rodeo with surgery and this is not a very invasive surgery compared. It is still anaesthesia and that can always have complications ( so far kennedy has shown no signs of having problems with it and I hope she continues to do well with it everytime).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment