Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Time is flying

Soooo sorry it has been so long since I have updated! Kennedy has gone through two nose surgeries since my last post! She has done very well and is hopefully on the path to getting that trach very soon! ---- She has a check up on Halloween so we will know more about what the game plan is for the rest of the year. They made one big hole in the back of her nose instead of two and so far it seems to be working! πŸ˜€πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ˜€ 

We are getting ready to go on a little mini vacation to DC for our good friend Jeremy's wedding and to celebrate Joselain's 10th birthday. We are taking Kennedy on her first road trip. Hopefully she will do well with an 8 hour car ride!!! Wish us luck! 

I hope to update on a more regular basis but with me in school and going to clinic time is very limited! I promise to be better!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment