

Jeremy, Kennedy and I hung out with grandma and grandpa on the 4th (sadly Joselain is still on summer vacation with her mom) for a day of food and fun. Between the hit or miss summer showers, we hung out outside and played cards. It was a very relaxing day; nothing special planned... just go with the flow kinda day. Aunt Tammy was also down to enjoy some relaxation time. We didn't go to any firework shows because we knew it would be muddy and packed with tons of people. After dark, people in the neighborhood started doing their own fireworks. I was kinda sad we didn't go to a show because Kennedy loved them. She was in awed by of all the colors and sounds. Daddy brought some sparklers and Kennedy loved those as well. (They were the extra long kind) One of the very last sparkler of the night Kennedy did get a little burn but I think mommy was more upset than Keni was :-(. Overall, it was a fantastic day full of food, laughs, bugs and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment