Wednesday, March 13, 2013

One Deaf Child: Presentation by Rachel Coleman

I just watched this video and I can't tell you how much emotion I have going through me right now. Happiness, sadness, hope and many more I can't put into words. I found this you tube video through another CHARGE mom's blog a couple of days ago and I kept thinking "I don't have one hour and four mins to watch that video" so I didn't. Then tonight I saw it again and I thought "I could just watch a couple of mins". Let just say I couldn't stop watching, Duck Dynasty didn't stand a chance. LOL ~~ For those of ya'll who don't know this women in the video her name is Rachel Coleman and she is the creator of Signing Time which in our house is called "the crack videos". Kennedy watches them all the time as well as the rest of us. I know that this video is kinda long so watch it a little bit at a time if you need to because it is worth finishing. I think my other special needs moms will get sucked in and won't be able to look away. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did. I think her story will show strength and courage to fight for what you believe in.



http://youtu.be/b1VUpNv80IQ




1 comment:

  1. I had no clue the video was an hour long when I first started watching. I just kept watching and I couldn't stop. I feel the exact same way. It gave me hope, but I felt so guilty because I feel like she fought and worked so hard for her daughter to communicate and I am not working as hard. It really got me motivated though!!! I loved this video and we LOVE signing times!!!

    ReplyDelete