Friday, December 13, 2013

A picture or two...

Hope everyone is having a good day! Sorry my post are not that regular 😪 I have been so busy with school but thankfully it is almost over! Think good thoughts about me passing my boards!!!!!! 

I thought I would just share some recent pictures of little miss. She is def starting to show her terrible two's side. She hates the word NO and doesn't like it when you don't walk her around 😡 She wants to walk by herself soooo bad but with her balance issues it still may be a few more months untill she gets good enough to do it all by her big girl self!!! 

She will be having her 17th OR day Monday. They will be looking at her airway both throat and nasal just to make sure know scar tissue has grown back since her decannulation last month. 

Merry Christmas 


No comments:

Post a Comment