







~~~We had a great time at Kennedy's 2nd Birthday! We couldn't have asked for better weather,food or friends. We want to thank Nana and Papa for allowing us to throw such a wonderful party at their house. Aunt Tammy we want to thank you for the delicious cupcakes and smash cake you made. Kennedy still has a love hate relationship with the pool this year but she enjoyed herself the entire time.
~~~Kennedy has shown so much growth in the last year. We are very thankful for everything that she has accomplished so far and we know she going to show us even more of her skills in the next year. Looking back over the last year and seeing how far she has come reminds us that we couldn't have made it without the wonderful team that kennedy has around her. I want to thank all of therapists OT- Allison, Speech- Theresa and Carrie, PT- Jenna and RT- Karin ;-) without them showing us things to work on and practice I don't think Kennedy would be as far as she is today. I want to thank all of our friends and family for all of ya'll support from going to Dr. appts to babysitting. Looking into the next 12 months all I see is wonderful accomplishments that Kennedy is going to make from walking to eating by mouth. I hope that all of ya'll continue to follow us on our journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment