Well, it's 8 am on Wed morning and I sitting here with nana and grandma having some breakfast waiting for my little miss to finish with her ear tubes and imaging. We woke up at 5 am Grrr... but little miss was in such a good mood! She was playing , talking and being her normal beautiful self. I am glad that she never knows what coming next and I not sure I am ready for the day when she does. We did find out this morning that Keni is weighing in at 16lbs and 1oz ( I try not to get hopes to high bc every scale is different but hey I will take it for today ) Yea go BD diet !!!! ~~~~ I will keep everyone updated on Kennedy once we get to see her . They say it should take about 3hrs for everything , with the imaging taking most of the time.

Location:MUSC
No comments:
Post a Comment