Kennedy Grace Kulas was born 6/8/11 @ 10:10 am. At about 5 days old she was dignosed with CHARGE Syndrome and Dandy Walker Malformation. She is a blessing to our family. We hope you join us on this wonderful road we are taking! "Denstined for Greatness; But pacing myself"
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Happy Happy Birthday
WOW! that is all I can say about 6/8/11. Now, here we are one year later and I would never have thought I would be at the place we are now. Kennedy has come so far and overcome so many things. More than that she has taught my family and me so much. She has taught me to slow down and enjoy life. She has made face things that I thought I would never. I have learned that I could LOVE someone so much that it hurts. Happy, Sad, excited, fear, lonely, depressed, and overwhelming joy are all the things that I have felt this last year. I want to thank Kennedy for making me a better person for showing me that life can change in one instance . For all that we have been through in the last year: a 10 week hospital stay, six surgeries, two ER visits, three therapies a week and numerous Dr.'s appts it show's I can't perdict the furture but Keni has taught me that it is OKAY and you don't need to you just need to live and enjoy all the moments even the small ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday sweet Kennedy!!! She is so cute! I can totally understand your feelings:)
ReplyDelete